Meet us at the First Step First office or submit a business inquiry online.
- Job Title:
- Android Devloper
- Job Type:
- Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- More than 5 years
- Job Shift:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Required Skill Set:
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.Familiarity with continuous integration.