Meet us at the First Step First office or submit a business inquiry online.
- Job Title:
- Civil Engineer
- Job Type:
- Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- More than 5 years
- Job Shift:
Responsible for designing buildings, roads, municipal structures, airports, sewage systems, dams, bridges, tunnels, and waterways. Examines area to determine best routes and considers factors such as weather, erosion, governmental regulations, and environmental hazards.
- Design roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Participate in the supervision of the construction of the structures and roads.
- Determine necessary materials needed for construction.
- Estimate construction costs and create budgets.
- Estimate how long project will take.
- Design canals, flood-control systems, and irrigation systems.
- Study water sources and develop ways of using water that will benefit the community.
- Design dams and reservoirs.
- Create systems that purify water and treat wastes.
- Control water and air pollution alongside environmental engineers.
Required Skill Set:
Ensure consistent good Service to Clients throughout the Itinerary on all Packages.Candidates with positive attitude and good communication skill could apply.